HexArmor 9000 Series 9013 cut-resistant gloves in the online store
The versatile 9000 Series umfasst a range of knitted gloves with PVC-coated palms, complemented by SuperFabric branded fabrics for industry-leading cut resistance and intended for a variety of industrial uses. Most 9000 Series gloves feature a special coating on the palm of the hand to provide high grip in changing conditions, while providing highere Abristrength and extending product life.
The HexArmor9000 Series 9013 are black, sanded nitrile rubber coated gloves. The coating provides excellent grip on dry and slightly oily surfaces. Application examples: Agriculture, gardening and landscaping, energy producers, glass, wood and metal industries, working with wires and ropes, fitters.
- Standard: EN 388 (220.127.116.11)
- Protection class: Cat. SECOND
- SuperFabric® palm material has cut resistance to ISEA level 5 and offers the industry's highest level of protection (inner layer)
- Base fabric made of high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) glass fibre blend offers best flexibility and comfort properties
- black, sanded nitrile rubber coating on the palm ensures excellent grip on dry and slightly oily surfaces
- available in sizes 7/S to 11/XXL
- PU: 1 pair